Sunday, January 29, 2006

Update

After a whirlwind month, I've finally slowed down enough to get some blogging done...well, in theory. January was filled with great adventures and wonderful stories, all of which you'll soon be hearing about as soon as I find the nearest Starbucks with free internet. (Yup, that's right! I said Starbucks! That can only mean one thing - I'M BACK IN THE WEST!)
Before that tremendous life change took place, though, I got to see the real Russia on trips to Siberia and small villages near the Belorussian border. These were amazing experiences that were much needed if for no other reason than to get me out of Moscow.
I'm now in the process of settling into a new life in a new time zone in a new language, so bear with me. The stories (and pictures) are soon to come.

Happy surfing!
Mish

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger plee said...

Finally have my computer back to read people's blogs. Can I say I'm PSYCHED for you to get here?? It's going to rock, na klar! Hope that your eurotrip is going well. I'm getting Midd to pay for my trip to Düsseldorf as a "cultural experience." Way to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home